Using an Electric Wheelchair is much better for movement when compared to the traditional wheelchair as electric wheelchairs tend to be more convenient and make it easier to move around. Electric Wheelchairs are normally powered by electric motors and give the user of the chair control over it by the use of hands, mouth, or other useful body parts.
The EZ Lite Cruiser Deluxe DX12 – Personal Mobility Device is a new addition to the EZ Lite Cruiser products. This electric wheelchair has a frame that has been designed exceptionally well giving very comfortable movements. If you are looking for an Electric Wheelchair that will meet all the needs of a disabled person, look no further as this Electric Wheelchair will meet every one of your requirements and still have more helpful features that you did not expect.
The EZ Lite Cruiser Deluxe DX12 – Personal Mobility Device is made of a very durable lightweight aluminum alloy that gives it a combined weight of about 58 pounds and has the capability to handle passengers who weigh up-to 330 pounds. The model comes with 7.5 inch front wheels and 12 inch rear wheels which have two powerful 250 watt brush-less motors and has a wider sitting area than standard wheelchairs. It can attain a max speed of 5 mph and a driving range of about 10 miles.
The wheelchair also has fast and easy folding and unfolding capabilities. Its rugged rear wheels do not obstruct it in any way when folding it and it can easily fit into a small compact space. It also comes with a 19.5 inch tall semi-recline back that makes it very durable and lets the passenger enjoy every second of riding once he/she sits comfortably in it.
The width and depth of the seat is approximately 17.5 inches and 16.5 inches respectively and the seat to floor height is 20 inches. The overall width, length, and height are 26.2, 30, and 35.5 inches respectively. Its frame color is silver and frame type is collapsible. The chair has a turning radius of 33.2 inches and a ground clearance of 3.9 inches.
Features of the EZ Lite Cruiser Deluxe DX12 – Personal Mobility Device.
- Independent lab testing has shown that it is very light-weight and durable compared to other electric wheelchairs.
- It can fold very quickly and is very compact for storage.
- It has a tall 19.5 inch semi-recline back which makes a passenger more comfortable when seated.
- It uses a lithium ion phosphate battery which has 360 power cycles.
- Its battery gives it up-to 10 or more miles in driving distance.
- Can be attached with a second battery so as to double the driving distance.
- Its armrest can be raised so as to provide easy side access to the seat.
- Its Joystick can be easily fixed on the right or left side of an armrest depending on what the passenger prefers.
- Its seat and seat cover can be easily removed so as to provide very easy cleaning.
- It has a handle under the seat so that the passenger can easily lift the chair from an upright position.
- When it is being fold, it stands upright on the rear wheel removing the need to lean on it.
- Its four wheels give it more stability when compared to a three wheeled scooter chair.
- Has a freewheel mode which allows one to turn off the motor so that the chair can now be pushed manually.
- It is much cheaper than other electric wheelchairs on the market today.
- Has a lot of great accessories that come with its purchase that enables the user to customize their experience however they prefer.
- Users will save money by not having to buy a lift for their cars.
In our point of view, this EZ Lite Cruiser Deluxe DX12 is the ideal choice of gift for one’s grandparents or parents who find it difficult to move around by themselves. Buy this product today to access its great design,impressive features and great technology.