EZ Lite Cruiser Deluxe DX12 – Personal Mobility Device is definitely a significant improvement from the traditional wheelchairs. However, This EZ Lite Cruiser® Electric Wheelchair may take some time to get used to it. But once you get the hang of it, you will soon find it to be much more beneficial as you will no longer need to use a lot of energy with your hands to move about or rely on someone else constantly.
Some electric wheelchairs can be controlled by the hands and others can even be controlled by the mouth or other useful body parts depending on the model. No two motorized wheel chairs are the same so make sure you learn everything you can before making your purchase. Read the EZ Lite Cruiser Deluxe DX12 Guide to know more…
Pros and Cons Of This Lightweight Electric Wheelchair!
There are 4 Special Pros of EZ Lite Deluxe Cruiser DX12 makes most users love this electric wheelchair.
- Its 12 inch back-wheels provide excellent stability and are made of rubber and polyurethane which prevents any possibility of the tires getting punctured.
- The Joy Stick is very responsive and can be made to fit on the left or right side of the armrest.
- Folds up easily for travel removing any need for purchasing other items for carrying.
- The staff at Ez Lite is more than exceptional and readily available to help you with any problem you may incur.
Perhaps the only single disadvantage of this wheelchair is that the battery may not give it enough travel miles but this can be dealt with by adding another battery to it.
Tips On How To Use The EZ Lite Cruiser Deluxe DX12 – Personal Mobility Device Safely and Efficiently.
- Always make sure that the power is turned off when getting into the wheelchair.
- After sitting comfortably, make sure that lap belt is fastened around your waist.
- When getting off the chair, ensure that the power is first turned off.
- Ensure that the wheelchair is left charging when not in use especially during the night.
- Store the wheelchair where it won’t obstruct anyone’s path. This should be easy with its fold capabilities allowing it to fit into very small spaces.
- If for some reason the wheelchair gets damaged, consult the manual on how to go about possible repairs or contact the EZ Lite team which is always ready for assistance. Most of the parts of the wheelchair that are likely to break come with warranty so getting a replacement for any broken part will be extremely easy.
The EZ Lite Cruiser Deluxe DX12 – Personal Mobility Device comes with the following industry leading warranty to make a user’s mind feel at ease.
- 10 years warranty on the frame.
- 5 years warranty on the motors.
- 2 years warranty on the batteries.
- 2 years warranty on the joystick.
- 2 years warranty on the control system (CPU).
- 3 month warranty on the wearable and fabric parts like seat cushion and straps, front and rear wheels, back cushion, and back support straps and arm rests.
Any parts that are warranty can be replaced and shipped to the user’s door by FedEx Express Mail. Service and labor fees that may be incurred so as to replace the parts under warranty will be paid by the user, however, because of the chair’s modular design; most parts can be easily replaced by a family member, friend, or relative.
Where To Buy The EZ Lite Cruiser Deluxe DX12 – Personal Mobility Device.
You can be found it on many sites;
- Ez Lite official website (at www.ezlitecruiser.com)
Most (If not all) customers who have purchased this wheelchair seem quite content with it and have only said positive things about it.
One customer in the Bay Area of California, USA, who was experiencing a chronic back condition that was worsening said the wheelchair changed her life by giving her extremely comfortable smooth rides while easing her back pains by a great deal. She also went on to add that the chair’s joystick is quite easy to configure at it only takes a short time to get used to how the entire chair works.
Another customer who purchased the chair for her brother claimed that he really enjoyed the new wheelchair as it made him feel more comfortable and provided a great ease of use. Her brother went on to give the wheelchair a name because he felt that it had become an important part of his life now.
Note: The information provided on the website for reference purposes only. To better understand the products you can contact the manufacturer or the store.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Call Toll Free: 1-(888) 544-6054