The Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter. A Brand New Scooter That Will Provide You With Improved Movements Indoors and Outdoors.
The Go-Go Ultra x 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter is a lightweight scooter that has been made very suitable for traveling on paved surfaces and paths that are well-groomed. This scooter model can be broken down into various lightweight sections so as to make it easier to store and transport.
The scooter has also been equipped with other convenient features such as flat-free tires and a basket making it very easy to transport personal items without worrying about getting a flat tire. Aside from being fully functional and reliable, this 3-Wheel Scooter also boasts of a very stable design and it is a very affordable means to travel that is suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
The Go-Go Ultra x 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter has also been loaded with various interesting design features like an innovative locking mechanism which allows the frame to be disassembled using one hand and a highly convenient drop-in battery box which makes travel and transport free of worries.
The scooter is able to deliver these features effectively and more together with the performance that you would expect from the first name in travel mobility making it one of the best travel scooters available to date.
Benefits of Using the Go-Go Ultra x 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter.
- Users can disassemble it very easily into five parts.
- Gives extra storage for any personal items that need to be carried during travel.
- Users will be able to store or move it around with ease.
- Comes with a free 1 year In-Home service.
Features of the Go-Go Ultra x 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter.
- An Auto-Connecting front to rear cable.
- Modular design that makes it easy to service.
- Comes with a convenient off-board dual voltage charger that can charge the battery pack on-board or off-board.
- Has an auto-latching lock up mechanism which allows simple frame separation using only one hand.
- Has an all new frame design that makes it very easy to disassemble into five super lightweight pieces for convenient storage and transport. This makes it very easy for one to take the scooter on the road and store it within seconds.
- The scooter has been specially design to be an eye-catching extension of a user’s personality and style.
- The scooter has been made for high quality and long-lasting durability. All of Go-Go travel scooters undergo extensive factory testing so as to ensure outstanding reliability.
- Has an easy and intuitive operation which only requires a user to simply touch and go.
- Very maneuverable making it great for indoor use.
- Can be stored in any type of vehicle.
- Very reasonably priced.
- Can handle 250 lb. very easily.
– Can heat up easily in hot environments.
– Its size is compact making it a bit difficult to move legs around.
How to Use the Go-Go Ultra x 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter.
Before getting on the scooter, first ensure that the following points have been done:
- Batteries are fully charged.
- The manual freewheel lever should be in the drive (rearward) position. Make sure that it is never left in the forward position unless the scooter is being manually pushed.
- The tiller lock knob should be in the unlocked position.
- When getting on to the scooter, ensure the following points are followed accordingly.
- Make sure that the key is removed from the switch.
- Stand at the side of the scooter.
- Disengage the seat rotation lever then rotate the seat until it faces you.
- Make sure the seat is locked securely in position.
- Position yourself comfortably and securely in the seat.
- Disengage the seat rotation lever then rotate the seat until you face forward.
- Make sure that your feet are settled safely on the floorboard.
- How To Use An Electric Wheelchair – Smart Wheelchair Guide
When operating the scooter, follow these steps:
- Keep both of your hands on the tiller and your feet on the floorboard all the time when operating the travel scooter. This driving position will ensure that you get total control over the scooter.
- Set the speed adjustment dial to your preferred speed.
- Press your thumb on the appropriate side of the throttle control lever.
- The electromechanical brake will automatically disengage and the scooter will begin accelerating smoothly to the speed that was earlier selected.
- Pull on the left hand grip so as to steer the scooter to the left and on the right hand grip to steer it to the right.
- Move the tiller to the center position so as to drive straight ahead.
- To stop the scooter, slowly release the control lever and the brakes will automatically engage when your scooter comes to a halt.
Hygiene – Maintenance Guide.
The Go-Go Ultra x 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter requires a minimal amount of maintenance and care. If however you do not feel confident in performing any maintenance operations, you may schedule and inspection and maintenance at an authorized pride provider.
- If the scooter is equipped with pneumatic tires, always maintain tire pressure on 30-35 psi.
- When replacing tires on pneumatic tires, you can have the tube replaced. If the scooter is equipped with a solid tire, insert either the solid insert or replace the entire wheel depending on the model.
- Tires, trim, and bumpers will benefit greatly from an application of vinyl of rubber conditioner occasionally.
- When cleaning and/or disinfecting, use a damp cloth and a mild non-abrasive cleaner so as to clean the metal and plastic parts of the scooter. Avoid using products that may end up scratching the surface of the scooter.
- Check the wiring connections regularly.
- If you find any damaged connections, wires, or connectors, get in touch with an authorized pride provider so as to get repairs done.
- Keep the console, charger, and rear electronics free of moisture and if they have already been exposed to moisture, allow them to dry thoroughly, before using the scooter again.
Most users who have bought and used the Go-Go Ultra x 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter have found it to be very convenient in regards to its storage capabilities and very easy to learn how to use. Users also seemed highly impressed with the fact that it is highly maneuverable with most of them saying that it is great for indoor use. However, a few users seem to be disappointed with the customer care support of the manufacturer of the scooter saying that they’re needs were not fully satisfied.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. Does the scooter come with a battery and charger?
A. Yes. A battery and charger is included with each purchase of the scooter.
Q. What is the recommended weight for the scooter?
A. The maximum weight limit is about 250 lb.
Q. How stable is this three wheel scooter compared to a four wheel scooter?
A. Obviously not as stable as the four wheel scooter but offers great maneuverability around tight corners.
If you are looking for a scooter that will let you move around areas with tight spaces easily, then the Go-Go Ultra x 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter is definitely the right product for you. The scooters disassembly options also makes it quite easy to store almost anywhere with ease and also move around with. The customer care representatives at Pride Mobility are always ready and willing to answer any questions and deal with any problems that may occur when using the scooter. Its price is also very reasonable compared to most of the scooters it competes with.
Overall, this is one of the best 3-wheel scooters available today that is guaranteed to make your life much easier by providing you with amazing movement options and accessibility. Another great aspect about the scooter is that it comes with a free 1 year in-home service meaning that if you experience a problem with the scooter during the first year of use, simply contact your authorized pride provider and have a technician come to your home for repair and diagnosis free of charge. Order it now and have it shipped to your location via UPS in 3-7 days depending on where you live.
Next Post: Top 5 Best Electric Wheelchairs For Sale